- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, Business, or Accounting with an emphasis in Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or Accounting Information Systems.
- 5+ years of IT audit experience or IT experience; related experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- Maintain an applicable certification (CISA, CISSP, CEH, CIA, etc).
- General understanding of information systems auditing, IT control framework, information security, IT general controls, application controls, and information systems terminology, concepts and practices.
- Understanding of auditing standards and best practices, government guidelines and laws. (e.g., FFIEC, Sarbanes-Oxley Act).
- Maintain an understanding and experience reviewing / performing reviews around Windows, Microsoft 365, networking, and other technical areas.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse client group.
- Solid strategic and analytical thinking approach with an emphasis on risk awareness.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple assignments simultaneously and oversee/manage assigned staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working with multiple clients and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize, apply, analyze and/or evaluate information generated by observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication actively and skillfully.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience utilizing Nessus, Kali Linux, and other security assessment tools, a plus.
- Experience with IDEA Data Analysis, a plus.
- Willingness to travel a must – daily regional travel and periodic overnight travel.
At Herbein, we know that our employees are what set us apart from other firms. That is why we show our employee commitment by providing exceptional rewards, robust career development opportunities, and valuing our employees through work/life integration, recognition, and appreciation:
Highlights of Our Rewards Programs:
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision, and disability insurances
- 401(k) participation (we have profit sharing contributions too)
- 4 Weeks of Parental Leave
- "My Time" (unlimited vacation) with a minimum of 15 vacation days per year
- Generous Sick time, 9 paid holidays Plus 3 "Experience Days" (personal days)
- Summer Fridays Off Program
Career Path Development Opportunities:
- Direct client contacts and continuous opportunities for practice development
- Learning and Development programs that include 100% reimbursement / payment for CPE
- Financial assistance for attaining CPA license
- 100% reimbursement for civic dues
Valuing our Employees:
- Genuine concern for employees’ work / life management
- Flexible work schedules
- Firm sponsored and paid events to spend time having fun and enjoying our co-workers
- Programs to provide employee recognition for service and work well done
Herbein + Company, Inc. and its subsidiary are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered on the merits of their knowledge, skills, and abilities for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.